You are here
The WJ Mouat Character Council is a student-led group of leaders that represent the many varied parts of our high school community. Built into the council's structure are official seats for the Elected Student Body President & Vice President, PE Leadership reps, Social Justice reps, Improv Team reps, and Film & TV reps.
The Objectives of the Council
- To weave Mouat's common language of good character into the great things already happening at Mouat
- To initiate a few school-wide events to support the character movement
- To be champions of good character in every environment at school, at home, and in the community
- To help spread the character vision to the Mouat Family of Schools
To be eligible, you must:
1. Be a current Mouat student in good standing
2. Be willing to practice and promote the 6 values: Caring, Awareness, Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Teamwork
3. Be committed to attending monthly meetings during Flex block on the last Friday of every month.